Apple🍎Streusel Sugar Cookies
Cookie Base and Topping
1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
1 can (21 oz) more fruit apple pie filling (about 2 1/3 cups)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray
bottom and sides of 9-inch
square pan with cooking
- In large bowl, place cookie mix. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture is crumbly (do not overmix).
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups cookie mixture for topping; set aside. Press remaining mixture in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix pie filling and cinnamon until well blended. Spread on top of partially baked crust. Sprinkle with reserved 1 1/2 cups cookie mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 4 hours. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.