Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil
- 1 ¼ pound salmon
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 T. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp.black pepper
- ¼ tsp. oregano
- ¼ crushed red pepper
- 1 T chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 Line a baking sheet with foil. The piece of foil should be big enough to fold over and seal the fish.
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice, garlic, and melted butter. Whisk everything together.
- Place salmon on prepared baking sheet.
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon.
- Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon. Make sure it is well sealed so the sauce does not leak.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked for about 20-25 minutes*.
- Open the foil and broil the fish for 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to burn the fish!
- Remove from the oven. Using a spoon, pour some of the butter sauce left in the foil onto the salmon before serve. Then, garnish with parsley.
- Serve it with veggies, salad, rice or quinoa.
Shout out to: