Chocolate Peanut-butter Bars
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup), melted
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add butter, powdered sugar, peanut butter and graham cracker in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Layer into the prepared pan.
- Add the ½ cup of peanut butter and chocolate chips to a small bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals until fully melted.
- Pour onto of the peanut butter layer and smooth with a rubber spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator to firm up for an hour.
- To serve, cut into squares and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from All Recipes